Tuesday, August 18, 2009

"Hurricane Bertha on STEROIDS!"



Could this be C.B. this weekend? 6.5 @ 16secs.


I just checked magicseaweed's hurricane forecast. WOW. They are saying their forecast predictions are conservative. Florida's forecast of 3ft @14sec. could be undershot and they could receive as much as 6 ft. @16 sec. swell, which could produce double overhead surf. The storm center is producing swells over 45 ft. You read that correct! I've only seen ridable surf approaching true double overhead proportions once in the last 5-10 years. That was a winter swell that a surfer made the front page of the paper.





I'm mowing the grass tomorrow. No chores this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! Yea, get your chores done!!! Doing all mine now as well, so when I bust out of work on Friday I can head on down to the coast!!

    ReplyDelete