Friday, March 13, 2009

Time to surf! Masoboro Island Today 7:45 - 11:30p





I think I saw Gerry Lopez?

Brad and I scored a dawn patrol session this morning at Masonboro. Mostly chest high waves with some bigger sets. The wind was NE when we first arrive and swung more N the last hour. The waves went from good to better and working on great when we left. We surfed from mid to high tide. I wore the Gpro on my wrist but couldn't get any pictures from the inside because of the whitewater. This was my longest prone surfing session with the camera. You forget how low in the water you are surfing compared to SUP. You can get pictures from any directions while standing. There was a little to much wind for SUP.






PS. Crowd was minimal this morning. Saturday will be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment